What is a Quillow?
A quillow is a personal-sized quilt that can be quickly and easily folded to make a decorative pillow. Every quillow I make is almost 6 feet long and 3½ feet wide (appx 40" by 70").
Made with 100% cotton fabric on top and bottom and the batting is a polyester fiberfill. On the back of each quillow, there is a square pocket that serves a dual purpose ~ when it is a pillow, the rest of the quillow is folded up into this pocket ~ when opened into a quilt, the pocket is the perfect foot warmer!
Each quillow is either hand quilted or hand tied or a combination of both. All batting is securely sewn into all side seams. Hand tied quillows are tied at 7 inch intervals with embroidery floss.
All quillows labelled "Ready to Ship" will ship out within 24 hours, but please allow 2 weeks for delivery of all other orders as they will most likely be custom made at time of order.
CLICK on any of the categories below to shop:
- keeps you warm on chilly days and nights while watching TV or reading
- great for kids in the car ~ carry them right into the house and tuck them into bed
- perfect for nursing home residents
- easily take your own blanket/pillow on an overnight visit to a friends', grandma's or a hotel
- wonderful accessory for the camper
- a great extra blanket or pillow for unexpected couch guests
- makes a great school nap blanket or "blankie".
- makes a lovely decoration for your sofa or easy chair when not in use
- they make UNIQUE gifts!!!
Quillow care and folding instructions included with every purchase.
Everything I sell comes from a smoke free and pet free environment.
To place an order by phone, call
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST ~ Monday - Saturday
or send email to
I will ALWAYS respond to your request within 24 hours. If, for some reason, you don’t hear back from me, there has been a problem with the email connection. If so, then PLEASE resubmit your request/question and double-check to make sure my emails aren’t going to your spam.