What is a Quillow?
A quillow is a personal-sized quilt that can be quickly and easily folded to make a decorative pillow. Every quillow I make is almost 6 feet long and 3½ feet wide (approximately 42" by 70"). Each quillow is 100% cotton fabric on top and bottom and the batting is a polyester fiberfill. On the back of each quillow, there is an 18" square pocket that serves a dual purpose. When it is a pillow, the rest of the quillow is folded up into this pocket. When it is opened into a quilt, the pocket is a wonderful foot warmer ~ you can't get that from a Snuggie! These pockets are double stitched to the quilt for strength and durability - they won't fall apart when you put your feet in the pocket!
New and improved feature - inside seams are professionally serged with an overlock machine to prevent fraying in the wash.
Each quillow is either hand quilted or hand tied or a combination of both. All batting is securely sewn into all side seams. Hand tied quillows are tied at 7 inch intervals with embroidery floss.
Quillows don't take up much space & they have so many uses:
- keeps you warm on chilly days & nights while watching TV or reading
- great for kids in the car ~ carry them right into the house and tuck them into bed
- perfect for nursing home residents
- easily take your own blanket/pillow on an overnight visit to a friends', grandma's or a hotel
- wonderful accessory for the camper
- a great extra blanket or pillow for unexpected couch guests
- makes a great school nap blanket or "blankie".
- makes a lovely decoration for your sofa or easy chair when not in use
- they make UNIQUE gifts!!!
Quillow care and folding instructions included with every purchase.
Everything I sell comes from a smoke free and pet free environment.
To place an order by phone, call
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST ~ Monday - Saturday
or send email to
I will ALWAYS respond to your request within 24 hours. If, for some reason, you don’t hear back from me, there has been a problem with the email connection. If so, then PLEASE resubmit your request/question and double-check to make sure my emails aren’t going to your spam.